Reading03

 Week 3 reading was taken up a good bit of time between reading and doing the research that related to my topic. My topic is Game streaming and I am looking into 'why are some games more popular to stream than others?'. 

I went back over my matrix to help me and back over my research from the previous weeks. In my matrix, I had linked some books that I found useful on my topic.

 For example, 'Make money gaming: How to earn money from live streaming' By Noob Flanagan. When I  found this book I couldn't get access to it so next week I plan to make a trip to the college library. 

Another book I found and want to look into more is 'Watch me play: Twitch and the rise of game live streaming' by T.L Taylor. This book I do have access to and I got to have a brief read-through.

personally, I find it better to just google information rather than hunt down books and read pages upon pages. I prefer to get my research through websites where it's easier to read because the information isn't as much and it's more clear with headings etc. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to getting to know me better

Reading

Publishing task 2