Unity Tutorial 01

 For the first week's tutorial, It was about choosing the tutorial tasks we wanted to work on. There were 3 options and I picked the 2D dev game. This option had 4 tasks to do for the first week. 

I linked up with two of my mates who also chose the 2D dev game. We spent 3hours in teams working on all the tasks. Even though it took us a long length of time to complete the tasks, it was worth it in the end. The end goal of the task was to get ruby to move from side to side and up and down. We accessed control of the character, we started to build the world using the tiles. I downloaded Microsoft visual studio which is what I had to use to get the character moving. It was my first time using Microsoft visual studios, and it is a coding app to program video games and activate the action. 

For this game, I look forward to seeing the final result as Last semester I did not complete a video game of my own so that'll be the first. Video games aren't
really my thing but It is part of my course and I will work on this module and see it to the end. 

On the left-hand side, you will see week 14's tasks completed to Ruby's Adventure 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to getting to know me better

Reading

Publishing task 2