Unity Tutorial 02

 For this week when I was working on the tutorial, I was able to work my way through the instructors rather easily because I was more used to using unity from the previous week. This week we had to decorate the world. Decorating the world and adding in objects was the task for today. While adding a bit of interaction into the world. 

I first added in the metal cube. Following the instructions, In unity, I was able to allow the character, Ruby to hide behind the cube and stand in front of the cube also. 


Here Is a screenshot of what I am currently working on with the video game. On the Blogs, I'll continue to post my progress with screenshot and descriptions. 



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to getting to know me better

Reading

Publishing task 2