Project Progress

 Project progress

Starting off the project this week, I am keeping an open mind about it. It will be difficult creating a game with no step by step instructions like the other game the year is currently creating. For my game, my plan is to keep it simple so during the brainstorming part of the process. I don't want to make the game too complicated and harder on myself to make. I do like a good challenge but in this case, I want to keep it simple and keep my end goal of, having a game that works. Whether that is just jumping over boxes as in an obstacle and running along or something different. I feel something along the lines of flappy bird or subway surfers but facing on a side profile. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to getting to know me better

Reading

Publishing task 2