Project Progress

 Starting into this new project, I wanted to know as much as I could before I got started making the final game so I did some research and watched videos on youtube. I am a very visual person so when I am doing projects like this where we can be creative as we like, I like to look visually online and do some reading in regard to the task and it'll trigger me to come up with ideas in my head and some ideas for my game. 

I think I am going to use a tile base for my workflow, I feel that would be the safer option. Although doing some research I came to realize that sprite-based workflow could work well too. I came across Unity Asset Store where I can find a collection of assets to use for my game. I looked up a few ideas for my treatment which was the second phase of the project. I want to create a simple game in a 2D format. Where to begin with you can choose your character that'll have one skill so the choice is picking a character with a skill you think will be best to complete the game. So, the character will run and try to avoid obstacles like blocks, water, and more. The game character will be given 3 lives per game. So, for example, if the character hits off a block he has to jump over, in other words, he is injured and this can happen 3 times before he dies and you have to start over again. The character will be in a realistic world. This is my short treatment for my game. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to getting to know me better

Reading

Publishing task 2