Reading 08

 It is such a relief to finally see the book coming together and people uploading their sections and see it all coming together. It took a number of weeks to do research and gather information to go into the chapter. 

This week I have finalized my introduction and conclusion. I felt as though I was in leaving cert year again watching my writing, making sure there was a beginning sentence in each paragraph and a beginning middle, and end. A very structured piece of writing. 

A watched through a number of youtube videos and suggested watching for this week on how to write the 'perfect' conclusion etc. 

Reading through my work, I do feel it is clear, gives information on what my title is, and is easy to follow. I drafted up a 'check your understanding' to check this. I have spell-checked
my work and I can safely say I am happy with it. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to getting to know me better

Reading

Publishing task 2