Unity Tutorial 06

 This week's task was very time-consuming
. It took me a bit longer than other weeks to complete the tasks on the game. I managed to complete it but at the same time, It took me ages so it was a relief to get it done when I did. 

This week I had to take a number of steps to allow notifications to come up on the gaming screen. Using IU (User Interface) it allowed me to overlay images and show text up on the screen to show information. Not only that but I also had to add another character to the game, which to be honest wasn't too hard to follow but it took a while for me. There was a lot of code that had to go into this part. 

There is part of the coding we used to create another character in the game 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to getting to know me better

Reading

Publishing task 2