Unity Tutorial 07

 I'm getting closer and closer to completing the game now. This week was to add sound to the game, including learning how to use audio files and finding music/sound. When something happens in the game, good or bad. This was easy to do however it took some time to find sound. There was a lot of coding to add for this to happen. I find it intimidating how much code is needed for a game to be created. However, I don't see myself creating a gaming app in the future so I'm not too worried about learning the code. It is indeed handy to know although. And there we have it!

The very final step was to test out the completed game and allow other users to test it out to see what they think and to make sure it works. For users to play the game without having to install the unity editor I had to create a standalone application that I could upload to the digital store. There we have it, a completed 2D game dev.


Here is my completed game just as I finished it in Unity 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to getting to know me better

Reading

Publishing task 2