Unity Tutorial 4




 So far in the game, I have created a world with a moveable character and objects with enemies to avoid. Throughout making this game, I can say it hasn't been easy. To make this game with no step-by-step instructions I would struggle a lot. There is a lot that goes into making these games from building the world to getting movement in the objects/characters. I look forward to seeing how the overall game turns out. I am a bit away from the end but it's coming together nicely.

For today's tutorial, the next step was to add animation. How it looks, types of movement to include etc. In all honesty, this part wasn't too hard to do. I was able to get through it quite quickly.   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to getting to know me better

Reading

Publishing task 2