Professional Project

PROJECT 14

WEEK TWO 

OVERVIEW 


This week I set up a meeting with the nurse where we got down to work and spoke more in detail about our next move for this project. I also had a meeting with Irene who is my supervisor, I told her how my meeting went with Deidre. I explained how she wants a tiktok and the instagram updated but the problem was after I've finished the project deidre would forget how to continue building up the instagram and the work I've done would mean nothing. So, Irene gave me this idea where I'd create short videos of me uploading stuff on instagram and all the interactive stuff we want to combine. I would record myself doing all of it so if Deidre forgot, she could look back over the videos as a reminder. 

I would love to create a new poster for the nurse and hang it up around the college. From experience of being on campus I don't see much hung up about the nurse and so I'd love to give it a bit of updating. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to getting to know me better

Reading

Publishing task 2