Professional Project

 PROJECT 14 

WEEK FIVE 

OVERVIEW 


This week I am starting develop this project. So far, I have create a QR code for the instagram. This week I am doing up Q&A questions for the instagram story and I am creating another QR code with a feedback form.  

I meet up with Irene, my supervisor on campus to go over a few parts to my scope document and make sure everything was ready to be submitted. My deliverable section she said needed to be more details and in bullet points rather than one big paragraph. 



Here are some screenshots of my scope document. One of my screenshots include my deliverables in a bullet point format and a general gist of what this project work will consist of. 

Irene also told me that I don't have enough research done. This research is about the nurses background search and more. So this week I plan to conduct more research on the nurse and her jobs around campus. This research will help me with my project and the give me more ideas for what we can do to make the nurse more visible. When I said more visible, this is the whole goal of the nurse and whats she wants out of this project. 

So, to conclude, I will come up with topics for a Q&A that the nurse can put on her instagram to get more interactions with the students. I will then present my topic ideas to the nurse on Friday when have a meeting in place. I will conduct more research before friday, which I'm hoping with generate more ideas in my head for this project get the best possible outcome.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to getting to know me better

Reading

Publishing task 2