Professional Project

This week I have made progress on my project. Over the week I arranged a meeting with the nurse to go over questions she wanted to include into her feedback form. To start I generated a QR that linked up to a feedback I made on Jotform. Here I created a feedback which the idea was after a student has their appointment with he nurse they would scan the QR the nurse has on her desk and fill out a feedback form about their appointment. The idea of this is that nurse can look back over honest feedback from the students and see if there is anything she can improve during the appointments. The nurse wanted the form to be short and sweet. More tick the box kind of questions. 

Her wishes were

"I think it will be quick and short with just a tick the box answer with very satisfied, satisfied, neutral, unsatisfied and very unsatisfied across the top. Other questions being about the nurses knowledge, nurses kindness, appointment length, outcome of appointment and how can todays session be improved?" 

"The tud logo should be visible on the QR code and again on the form with the title being 'Student healthcare feedback form'"

I went about creating the QR code and this is what I came up with. If you wish to scan the code and have a look at the feedback you can do so here.



This week I also went about brainstorming ideas for a tiktok. I want to create a tiktok with the nurse where she will introduce herself and give a bit of a background story of her job and what she does on campus in blanchardstown. This tiktok will then be uploaded to her instagram story where students can view it and get to know the nurse a bit more. The nurse has a very friendly and kind manner towards students in college and the idea of this tiktok is to get that across in the video. We will also have her dog in the video as he is very popular around campus and gets a lot of the attention! So in the video he will also get to introduce himself. The video will be 30 seconds long and I will edit it to fit. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to getting to know me better

Reading

Publishing task 2