Professional Project

 PROJECT 14 

WEEK THREE 

OVERVIEW 


It's a beginning of a new week. I am waiting to do a teams call with Irene later today at 3pm. I was in contact with Deidre already tis morning and we have arranged to meet on campus this Friday to commence this project. We have our ideas and the plans in our heads, now I need to get started.

 For the TUD blanchardstown nurse instagram page I want to create more interaction with the students. I want to set up and Q&A, allow the students to ask the nurse questions without having to go and see her in person but to rather ask her online. Generate a QR code to given have on a new poster around campus so that when people scan the QR code they can book appointments etc. I have yet to ask Deidre how students and staff can book into seeing her and if theres a way to make it easier on students and staff. Maybe a set up event where cupcakes and desserts are sold to generate people noticing the nurses instagram and getting more involved. Another thing I would love to add is 'a quote a day'. A quote a day about stress, anxiety, STI's, mindfulness, thankfulness, wellness etc. This will allow the nurse to be active daily on the page and everyone does need a boost each day to keep them going. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to getting to know me better

Reading

Publishing task 2