Professional Project

 Week 8 

Professional Project 

Project 14 

This week I had a meeting with my supervisor and we went over what I've done so for for my project. I also had my presentation in front of all supervisors and my classmates. I was presenting what I'd done so far for the project, my process. Below I will add in screenshots of my powerpoint in which I presented. I felt that my presentation went well, compared to other project I felt I was up to date. I had a good plan in place for the coming weeks and I was also able to present some work that I'd already completed. 


What I'd completed so far:

QR code for the nurses instagram page 

QR code for feedback form 

Completed feedback form that the nurse and I went through, putting in tick the box questions for her appointments. To e filled out by the student after their appointment with the nurse 

Scope document completed 

Weekly reflective journals 

spreading word to my fellow classmates about the nurse. Getting them to follow her on instagram to increase her followers


What I plan to do in the coming weeks:

Design a poster where we will put the QR code for the nurses instagram 

I will do up a full design brief - Discover, Define, Develop, Deliver 

Tiktok videos in which they will educate students and a tiktok of the nurse in a 'get to know me' video


I had a meeting with my client this week too. Where we went over what's left to be done and we did up a script for her get to know me tiktok. In the meeting I asked her if I can do a survey with my classmates and hear from them on some topic to talk about in our education tiktoks. 









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to getting to know me better

Reading

Publishing task 2