Professional Project

 Week 9 

Professional Project 

Project 14 

This week I had my final meeting before easter break. I met with my supervisor. She went over my presentation from the week before. She informed me that I don't have enough work done to pass this module. I can't lie that scared me a bit as I felt I was doing okay with the work I had. It's been hard though because the nurse has said a number of times that she doesn't have time to do everything I want to do and most the stuff I want to do involves the nurse, like the tiktok videos, doing a Q&A on instagram etc. After my meeting I knew I needed to do something more 

Here is what I've come up with:

Design a poster for the instagram QR code to give it a home. I will design this poster on illustrator and follow the process, define, discover, develop and deliver 

Create a qr code for my fellow classmates and get them to answer a few questions, these answers will be the base of a Q&A that the nurse and I will do on instagram.

The stuff my classmates want to learn more about will also create tiktoks with answers to their questions. As the nurse is always so busy, this is something I can do by myself which is a bonce.

As the nurse is so busy and doesn't have much time for instagram, I have found an app that she can use to schedule posts at the Start of the week and they will post automatically on whatever dates she sets them to be uploaded.

I will create a video of how appointments work with the nurse, a step by step process

I will also create a video of where the nurses office is. She already has on but I will create a new fresh one


All this new work that I will be doing on the project will be added to my scope document. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to getting to know me better

Reading

Publishing task 2