Professional project

 Professional project 

Week 12

Project 14 

This is final week of professional project. 

It is Monday 8th may. I have completed everything I needed to. I have my reports all done. All that I have left to do is finish off my presentation and go over how I am going to present it on Thursday. I have to do a video presentation where I will submit to Moodle. 


I have a total of 5 deliverables

This project has had its struggles and its ups. I have enjoyed making this project and working with the nurse. She is such a lovely lady and I am delighted that I got to work with her. Some weeks I struggled to find motivation to do this project but the other weeks I really enjoyed working on it and coming up with ideas. It was a great experience to work with a real life client. It gave me the experience I need when working with other clients in the real world when I have a full time job. 

Not being able to set the nurse up with hoot suite was very disappointing as it would've helped the nurse out so much. I wasn't able to find another platform that allowed you to schedule posts for free. Very disappointing. 

Overall, I was delighted with the project that I chose and happy with the outcome. Now all that is left for me to do is work on my presentation and the chance for me to give the best possible presentation I can and deliver on the day. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to getting to know me better

Reading

Publishing task 2