Professional Project

 PROJECT 14 

WEEK FOUR 

OVERVIEW 

This week I wrote up my scope documentation and reviewed it with Irene and Deirdre. Once they were both happy with the scope, I took it upon myself to start working on the project. 

A few things were changed about what the project would entail. I was now to create two QR codes, one which will direct you to the instagram and another that will direct you to a feedback that will be given to derides clients after their consultation. This week I am creating the QR code for the instagram. I am also advertising the instagram by starring in my my social media for my fellow TUD students to follow. This will give the nurse more followers and have more interaction with the nurse. I will also do up some questions that I will post on a Q&A on the instagram page to get more interaction between the students and the nurse. 

The nurse is happy with the scope document and likes everything I will do to gain more visibility for her office. 



QR CODE FOR INSTAGRAM 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to getting to know me better

Reading

Publishing task 2