Professional Project

 Professional Project 

Project 14 

Week 11 

I am coming into the last week of this project. 

At the moment I am working on my presentation. This presentation is important to me because its when I will be presenting all my work to my fellow classmates and all supervisors. 

I don't have much left to complete. I am nearly done and nearly finished all my deliverables. This week I have to work on my report, summary document and my personal contribution.

So far I have completed: 

  • My poster for where the instagram QR Code will go
  • the feedback form and the QR code to go with it. This is laminated and will be scanned by students after their appointment.
  • I have created 7 tiktoks (7minutes), each tiktok is about one topic and 5 facts on each topic. 
  • I have created a video of how appointments work with the nurse
  • I have created a get to know me tiktok where the nurse gets to talk about herself and this will give students an insight on how friendly the nurse is. 
The process of the poster went well. I am very happy with my design and the nurse is too.
I never make tiktok videos so when I had to create 8 tiktoks I had to learn how to use tiktok. The process was good, it was easy to pick up and I create 8 good tikoks out of it. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to getting to know me better

Reading

Publishing task 2