Professional Project

 Professional project 

Project 14 

Week 10 


This week I have my meeting with the nurse on Friday morning. During this meeting we are going to make the 'get to know me tiktok' which will be around one/two minutes long. Along with that, the survey I done the other day with my fellow students where I asked them what they'd like to see more facts on certain topics. The answers I got, I gave them to the nurse and she is currently gathering up 5 facts on each topic. 

Our topics are:

cocaine

ketamine

nitrous oxide 

preventing a hangover 

effects of vaping 


These facts on each topic will be created on tiktok by myself, edited and then uploaded to the nurses instagram page. 

I have been looking at apps that would Deirdre to schedule her posts and that will be more time consuming. I had a look at Hootsuite and Sendible. Both of these platforms cost 100euro a month to join. This was such a let down and such a pity when I came to realise this. I had a look at a few more apps that do the same thing and all of them cost money to join. I am going to bring this to the nurses attention and see what she thinks. I don't think she will agree to pay the 100euro monthly so I will more than likely have to leave this out of the project deliverables. Such a pity as Hootsuite would've have helped Deirdre out a lot during her busy weeks and saved her time. 


I have started on the poster where I will include the QR Code for the nurses instagram page. I have so far completed my Define and discover phases. Next week I will work on the develop and deliver phase and completed the full poster by end of next week. This poster will be hung up in the nurses office for students to scan and follow her instagram to gain more followers for the page and give students a chance to interact with the nurse and view what she posts daily. 

I was menat to have a meeting with my supervisor on Tuesday but she was busy with another meeting so we have arranged to have the meeting thrusday 12:45. Here I will show her the work that I have done so far. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to getting to know me better

Reading

Publishing task 2